We’re never not gonna be cool.
a collection of things joe says, in and out of context. feel free to add something he said by clicking the link below :)
I can’t wait to read Job- I’m almost to the part where the Lord speaks.
- Joe: Can we go trick-or-treating?
- Dorothy: What are we gonna dress up as?
- Joe: Americans
I can go through all my tweets and remember where I was at and whether or not I laughed at it or not.
It’s not my fault I’m an extreme professional skiier.
- Dorothy: guess what I bought yesterday?
- Joe: What?
- Dorothy: cookie gelato :(
- Joe: why the face?
- Dorothy: because I gave in
- Joe: gave into heaven... hmmm doesn't seem so bad.
Look at this road, it’s all safe and jolly… it’s also sex alley.
— walking down a street in Florence
- Mackenzie: Can you do the robot?
- Joe: No, I do my own robot (in a completely serious tone).
Doing laundry here is a 12 hour commitment. I’m afraid of commitments.
Oh Italy, where do you get off?